Mastering the Touch Training + Child Movement Assessment
Attend In-Person or Virtually
This is a LIVE TRAINING with Michelle Turner, Creator of Movement Lesson™.
May 13-15, 2022
Location of Training
13260 N. 94th Drive, Suite 420
Medical Center III
Peoria, Arizona 85381
Training For Parents and Professionals ONLY, no children in the in-person training.
Refund Policy: 50% refund policy on or before April 21, 2022
You will want to be in this training if:
- You want to take your child's development and progress into your own hands
- You want to make better decisions for your child based on their unique needs
- You are ready to let go of the limitation mindset a diagnosis is putting on your child.
- You are done comparing your child's lack of progress to the progress you see in other children
- You are now going to focus on you child's progress, meaning today you are going to help them do one thing better today using the Movement Lesson™ touch that they couldn't do yesterday
If you haven' t taken the prerequisite of Segment One Training, Get three-week access today for only $200. Reserve your spot in Arizona and Start your Segment One Training Today.
If you want to pay for the training in a different currency, please email [email protected]
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN...
- Comprehensive Guide to Therapy and Exercise Planning
- Building the Foundations of Movement Milestones versus Rote Milestone Achievements
- Details of Movement - Weight Transfer, Transitional Skills, into Load/Lift Variations
- What is the Process Through Which Functional Movements are Created?
- What is the Hierarchy of Movement Structure and How it Affects Movement?
- Going Deeper with Learning the Movement Lesson Touch
- Learning the Child Movement Assessment (CMA)
Attend Training IN-PERSON
Attend Training VIRTUALLY if you have taken Segment One Training
Attend Training VIRTUALLY and get three-week access to Segment One Training
We Believe that Parents and Professionals Should Have The Tools They Need To Take A Child's Daily Progress and Development Into Their Own Hands
Teach A Child How To Move.
- Learn How to Build the Foundations of Movement Milestones versus Rote Milestone Achievements,
- Removing Limitations And Creating Possibilities for Your Child
- Hands-on Learning on How to Enhance Your Movement Lesson™ Touch.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.