ABOUT THE HEAD AND VISION COURSE
For anyone who wants to improve a child's vision and head movement, this course is a MUST!
Having functional head and vision movements will improve a child's ability to reach developmental milestones. With this course, you will learn how to initiate the movement milestones in the head that will make sitting, crawling, standing, and walking more likely in a child's future.
What you'll get:
- How to Touch
- 6 Steps to Improving Head and Vision Functions
- Bonus Videos: Working with Dental, Nasal Cavities, and Palate
What would merit the need for parent or therapist to use this course for a child:
- If he or she has a vision impairment,
- Has ever been intubated,
- Has or has had g/j, j, n/g or n/j tube,
- Scar tissue,
- A brain shunt,
- Head trauma
- Or any other type of head issue.
Use this course as in correlation with your Vision Therapy Program. In it, you will learn
- How the eyes should move in the skull,
- How the head should move in general, and
- Then you will learn how to organize these functions in a child's system.
If you are waiting for a vision appointment, this course allows you to help a child move and see while you are waiting.
Lastly, if a child's diagnosis (low-tone, high-tone, SMA, CP, etc.) is making it difficult for your child to move their head or see. You need this course. By organizing head and vision functions with movement milestones, you are making it possible for a child to create developmental milestones like crawling, sitting, and walking in their future.
ABOUT THE SWALLOW COURSE
Do you have a child that has issues with swallowing?
Did they suffer birth trauma?
Do you need help beyond feeding therapy?
Your baby's best future is one that has been stimulated from the very beginning. A child that has issues or complications with sucking, swallowing, and/or eating can be a new learning cure. The 'How to Breathe and Swallow' course gives you the insight needed to learn and help them achieve the functional movements needed.
This is a great step-by-step mini-series for initiating a key infant developmental movement pattern.
Twenty three Movement Lesson™ instructional videos:
- Course Introduction
- Foundations in Swallowing
- Improving Sucking and Swallowing
- Working Inside the Mouth
- Tummy Time and Swallowing
- Advanced Tips for Head Shapes
- 3 Movement Lesson™ Sessions
- Course Wrap Up
PDF - Origins of Sucking
PDF - Swallowing Guide
14 day return policy for full refund. Continued support on Facebook Movement Lesson for Parents and Practitioners