Cognitive Vision Training
New Year Special
Learning to See
See two typical children one with healthy vision and the other with unhealthy vision. Without the vision assessment tool that you learn in this course, this little girl has slipped through the cracks and she will have a hard future, just because doesn't have proper vision development. Still now even children with special needs don't get a proper vision evaluation and everything but their lack of vision is associated with their milestone developmental delays. Don't delay, take this course and help your child see.
"My son has CVI but we recently learnt a lot of his visual challenges are more do with movement and structure..."
"My son has 'significant visual cortex restructuring,' strabismus, astigmatisms, nystagmus, pale optic nerves and short sighted..."
"For the first time, I was able to show the parents in detail why their son cannot walk stairs on his own..."
"I have been working with my little boy, who is having trouble with his vision and eye contact..."
"Every parent who has a special needs child needs this course."
It's one of the most unique, comprehensive, and effective vision courses you will ever take. And it's easy to understand.
- You learn the basics of vision and Movement
- You learn about the Diamond Scale Functional Visual Assessment
- You learn about the Newborn Movement Assessment™
- You learn about the anatomy of the eye and its role in vision
- You learn a comprehensive method of evaluation of vision
- You learn and develop skills that give you ability to help your child and any other child in your life
- Over 40 instructional videos
- This is a four-day course which totals 30 course hours
Vision is the first gap of information your chid needs to connect for full movement development. Eyes respond to movement and therefore create muscle functions to counteract with every motion.
Movement Lesson™ Cognitive Vision Training is the first type of program that teaches parents and professionals a comprehensive visual assessment that coordinates with a child's ability to create movement milestones.
This 4-day course offers a on-of-a-kind setting where you can appreciate what your child is going through in their struggles to see and move in their world. What you learn in this course can be done at home or in a professional setting.