Movement Lesson™ Training - Segment II
To participate in the ML™ Professional Segment II, you must have completed Segment I
All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Home Program
"Agree just totally fantastic! Michelle is amazing at teaching the technique, talking us through again and again until I certainly felt like I was doing it. A great big Thank you, Michelle, Filipe, Claudia and Betsy, Your all stars in my sky.. <3 <3 <3"
"You have given us more than we could have imagined, an ouverture to the life force, a touch to the lifeforms. Looking forward to the next segment trusting that you will be gentle and generous fantastic human beings."
Download the Full Syllabus
The key to success is giving your time and spending one-on-one time with your child
learning and applying the Movement Lesson™ Touch and Techniques
What You Will Learn in Segment 2
- Advanced principles of transitional milestone achievement
- How we move within the principles of gravity and rotation
- Functional vision and movement
- Identify and reinforce early risk for developmental delays
- Learn the markers for a high-risk child for short-term and long-term concerns
- Learn Developmental Movement Patterns
- Learn the 7 essentials of working with special children
- Movement possibilities vs. Limitations
- How to be your child's advocate
Learn how to build your own strategy of functional development milestones and movement with other Parents and Professionals. In the second part of ML Training we go over applying Movement Lesson™ to children.
At your own pace in the comfort of your home!
$1050 - £840
$1050 - £840
**You will only get the Certificate of Completion if you complete the course.