Movement Lesson™ Professional
Online Training - Segment IV - Special
*This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Please see disclaimer for additional information about what we are not, click here.
To participate in the ML™ Professional Segment IV, you must have completed Segments I-III.
Assessment and Certification Requirements: You must upgrade your order for certification and practicum requirements. If you do this, you must agree and sign to practicum requirements for becoming a certified Movement Lesson™ Professional Practitioner. Please email [email protected] if you are wanting to pay for this option.
All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Home Program
What You Will Learn in Segment IV
- Learn Advanced Principles of Gravity and Rotation
Continued implementation and practicums onFunctional Vision and Movement
- Assessing and implementing early risk for developmental delays and early decline with aging
- Learn the markers for neurological movement disorders
- Advanced balance and counterbalance responses
- Preparing for your new business.
Movement Lesson™ practicums
Full Movement Lesson™ demonstrations
- Advanced hands-on techniques