Movement Lesson™ Training -
*This website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice and should not be relied on as health or personal advice. Always seek the guidance of your doctor or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding your health or a medical condition. Please see disclaimer for additional information about what we are not, click here.
To participate in the ML™ Professional Segment III, you must have completed Segments I & II.
All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Home Program
"Thank you Michelle. Segment 3 has really helped a lot in understanding more about Movement Lesson. Results are seen. [my chile] is riding a skating scooter faster now with confidence and also working in vision has helped in walking, catching ball and other coordinated movements. Thank you for getting us here and looking forward to complete segment 4...love you."
Download the Full Syllabus
The key to success is giving your time and spending one-on-one time with your child
learning and applying the Movement Lesson™ Touch and Techniques
What You Will Learn in Segment 3
- Advanced principles of gravity and rotation with adults
- functional vision and movement with trauma and aging
- identify and reinforcement early risk for early decline with aging
- learn the markers for neurological movement disorders
- Learn balance and counterbalance responses
- Learn the 7 Essentials for Working with Adults- i.e. scoliosis, cancer, adult-onset disorders, strokes, trauma
- Movement Possibilities vs. Limitation
- Shots, medication, surgery - How to be a Senior Advocate
- Access to over 1,000 Instructional Videos for Continued Access (www.babymovementlesson.com One-year access)
Learn how to build your own strategy on achieving functional movement and pain reductions with other Parents and Professionals. In the third part of ML Training we go over on how to apply Movement Lesson to Adults.