1.Provide a safe and stimulating environment for the baby to explore.
2. Encourage physical activity and play to promote gross motor development.
3. If your baby favors looking to one side talk to your pediatrician. It could be torticollis. Learn more in our free torticollis course. CLICK HERE
4. Read to the baby daily to promote language and cognitive development.
5. Interact hold and play with your baby, they learn development from your movements the more you interact with them.
6. If you feel like your baby is behind in their development, get the Movement Lesson Baby Milestone Momentum Chart. CLICK HERE.
Did you know this Firs Baby Milestone?
You think it's 'Lying Down' but it's their Absolute Horizon
For a parent to assume our development when it can be attained and manipulated by oneself and others through a cognitive process without knowing where that being has originated...