FREE Parent Plan Workshops - The Ultimate Parent Plan for Your Child's Development - CLICK HERE
Parent Plan Workshops
New Movement Sciences
31 Parent Tips For Being Proactive in Healthy Baby Development
Jan 17, 2023
1.Provide a safe and stimulating environment for the baby to explore.
2. Encourage physical activity and play to promote gross motor development.
3. If your baby favors looking to one side talk to your pediatrician. It could be torticollis. Learn more in our free torticollis course.
4. Read to the baby daily to promote language and cognitive development.
5. Interact hold and play with your baby, they learn development from your movements the more you interact with them.
6. If you feel like your baby is behind in their development, get the Movement Lesson Baby Milestone Momentum Chart.
7. Use baby sign language to communicate with the baby before they can speak.
8. Your child should never feel stiff.
Talk to your pediatrician
and start offering your child rotational movement exercises.
FREE Movement Lesson™ Boot Camp
What you need to know to use Movement Lesson™ successfully at home.
Sign me UP!