Get a Course
- The one thing every special needs person has in common is a lack of rotational movements. The protocol we would take in evaluating a typical or atypical child would be the same in evaluating a special needs child. The educational videos below help you understand how a lack of rotational movements is influencing a particular diagnosis or symptom of a diagnosis.
- The best way to help your child with special needs start progressing on their optimal path of development is to give them the baby milestone experiences they missed out on.
- You can pick a course determined by the child's diagnosis or symptoms, and you can pick a course based on their last successful milestone within the time frame we dictate. For example, if your child is three years old and did tummy time successfully without any propping but rolled over at four months old, then you need to start with the rolling over course to start restricting their movement structure for development.
- Please note that if you get into the support program, a Movement Lesson Practitioner can help you determine the best course to start with your child.
Start Child Support Program Now For $30 A Month!
- - Get access to all these courses for ONLY $30/month
- - 4 FREE 15-minute Consult With Erin Fulks Per Month
- - Give your special needs child the experience of optimal development
- - (BONUS) Get access to home-application videos with Erin Fulks